Our Physiotherapists will not only help people with disability who have limited or no muscle movement but our team will also work alongside with you or your loved ones to improve ability in everyday life.
Physiotherapists work to diagnose the body part movements and put together a treatment plan, sometimes including exercises, manual therapy and electrotherapy (using electrical energy as a medical treatment). They will also advise on managing long-term conditions.
Responsibilities of our physiotherapists include but not limited to:
- diagnosing, assessing and treating physical problems
- encouraging exercise and movement
- advising patients on leading a healthy lifestyle
- keeping reports on patients and their progress
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to encourage a holistic approach to treatment
- staying up to date with developments in treatments
- being caring, compassionate, and patient.