Working With DuliliCare
We understand everyone’s situation is unique. We do our best to accommodate each person’s specific needs and provide a flexible work environment. We have many family friendly roles in most areas around Melbourne and casual employment gives you the ultimate flexibility in the hours you work.
- Current Criminal Record Check (Police Check)
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Two reference checks
- Current First Aid HLTAID003
- Current CPR HLTAID001 (usually included in First Aid)
- Certificate IV Disability or minimum six months recent relevant experience
- Certification of Administration of Medication & Manual Handling
- An understanding of the terms of the Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme and agreement to participate in the scheme
In addition to the above requirements, it’s also a requirement for all applicants to participate and complete the following assessments during the process of their application and conducted during the pre-employment briefing.
- National Quality & Safeguards Commission’s Worker Orientation Module
- DHHS Fire Safety Training
- Incident report writing
- Skills-based assessment